What Are Life Groups?
Typical Life Group Characteristis
- Meet off Campus
- Emphasize Communication, Community, Vulnerability
- Serve Together
- Conversations not Lecturing/Teaching
- Constant Growth
Existing Life Groups
5. Young Adults (25yrs to 40yrs) – Facilitated by Carl and Nan Fountain (6pm Wednesday evenings … Hobbs Center
6. Forgotten God - New Small Group - Facilitated by Tommy and Jeanine Hagan. Sunday afternoons, 4:30PM at their house. Contact Terri for more details.
7. T.G.I.F Ladies Small Group - Friday mornings, 9:30am, at the home of Elsie Williams. Contact Terri for more details.
8. Si Mathison Class - Sunday Mornings 8:45-9:45am in the Pastors office in the main building
9. Wesley Class - Sunday Mornings 8:45am to 9:45am in the lobby of hte CLC, near the Sanctuary entrance.