What Are Life Groups?
Typical Life Group Characteristis
- Meet off Campus
- Emphasize Communication, Community, Vulnerability
- Serve Together
- Conversations not Lecturing/Teaching
- Constant Growth
Existing Life Groups
Riding the rollercoaster of highs and lows in his NFL journey, Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow has learned what it means to be grounded in who you are no matter what life throws your way. In this powerful, four-session Bible study, Tebow delivers a Scripture-packed message about what it means to fix your hope and your identity in a God who does not change.
You are encouraged to join Brian Scarborough upstairs in the Youth room on Sunday morning, June 3rd at 9:15am, as they begin the study Shaken. Come join this group of men as they study together, share together and pray together as they get through this thing called life.
2. Young Adults (25yrs to 40yrs) – Facilitated by Carl and Nan Fountain (6pm Wednesday evenings … 903 E. 2nd Plaza Cove area
3. JONAH by Priscilla Shirer. To begin Sunday afternoon, April 22nd 4:30 – 6:30pm at the Trinity Center. Led by: Tommy Hagen *Child-care is available*
4. LOVE DOES by Bob Goff. To begin Sunday morning, April 22nd. During Sunday school at 9:15am in the PARLOR. Led by: Kristi Jones + Jennifer Sistrunk *Child-care is available*
5. Pursuing More of Jesus (Anne Graham Lotz) – Facilitated by Terri Legg (9:30am Friday mornings in the Hobbs Center) Open to all Ladies
6. COLLEGE AND CAREER - Facilitated by Samantha Barclay, email email@example.com for more info.